Salary: £11800 – £11800
Shift hours: Part Time
We are currently looking for a Cook to join our team.
- Prepares, cooks and presents food, to Company standards, under the direction of the Catering Manager.
- Supervises staff and trainees, who are allocated to kitchen duties by the Catering Manager.
- Preparation of hot and cold food.
- Assists in the preparation of menus.
- Requisitions supplies for area.
- Ensures that food is prepared in accordance with Company hygiene procedures, e.g. temperatures are recorded, samples are taken, foodstuffs are stored safely and hygienically.
- Ensures that dishes are produces to required standards of quality and presentation for service.
- Ensures that work area is cleaned and cleared.
- Demonstrates good standards of customer service.
I am looking for a strong candidate who has Secondary School experience.
Someone who is used to working in a fast pace kitchen and is a good team player with good communications skills, both with team members, students & school staff.
You must be flexible and have a “can do” approach.
Location: LONDON, England