Salary: £9.00 – £9.00
Shift hours: Full Time
To help manage the smooth running of reception, dealing with phone calls and welcoming all visitors along with concierge services for our conference and meeting rooms.
- To help manage the smooth running of reception, dealing with phone calls and welcoming all visitors along with concierge services for our conference and meeting rooms.
- Greeting all visitors who arrive in Reception and informing their host.
- Provide a Reception/Concierge service for the entire site.
- Respond to all enquiries, telephone calls and emails quickly and efficiently.
- Co-ordination of hotel bookings, transport and hospitality on SharePoint.
- Diary Management for conference rooms
- Maintaining and supporting conference and meeting rooms.
- Monthly hospitality figures.
- Admin support for site.
- Previous reception experience would be beneficial.
- Great communication skills and telephone manner.
- Good team working and sharing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and SharePoint (training on SharePoint will be given).
- Good customer and interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to cope in a usually busy work environment and deal with potentially pressured situations in an effective, friendly and professional manner.
- Ability to work on own initiative when required
Location: Harrogate, England