Salary: £8.91 – £8.91
Shift hours: Full Time
Are you looking for the kind of role where your employer helps you define your own career path, where the doors of opportunity are wide open to everyone, where your journey is as exciting as your destination and where you have the opportunity to try multiple roles to help you decide your next steps? Look no further.
We currently have an opportunity for a CPU Production Operative to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
There’s lots of other perks we could shout about too, like our subsidised menu that offers you delicious and nutritious lunches at a fraction of high street prices, free parking, the chance to take annual leave over school holidays (yes, including Christmas!) and award-winning employee benefits and rewards schemes, but we’d rather focus on you! What are you waiting for?
- To continue to develop one’s own skills and knowledge within the position, including any required training courses.
- To maintain food production standards
- To follow and maintain food safety procedures
- To follow and maintain company health and safety procedures.
- To attend team briefs, huddles and meetings as required
- To attend your performance development review to discuss job standards and agree development activities
- To ensure a clean and tidy work area is always maintained
- To maintain high levels of personal hygiene and wear the appropriate uniform and PPE as required
- To care for all available resources including equipment, materials and supplies as directed
- To report any near miss occurrences, accidents, or faulty equipment to management.
- To ensure effective communication with line manager and team.
- To provide support in other areas across the site as required
- Knowledge of food safety.
- Experience of food preparation processes.
- Food Safety Level 2
Location: colchester, England