Join our fantastic GettingPersonal.co.uk team as a CRM & Email Manager. This position will be Wakefield and home base.
Getting Personal, now based in Wakefield, is a market-leading online personalised gift retailer and part of the Card Factory Group. Created in November 2005 with a pioneering personalised calendar, Getting Personal has experienced substantial growth and now offers over 10,000 unique personalised products across a variety of gifting and non-gifting categories.
As a CRM & Email Manager, for Getting Personal your position will primarily be responsible for delivering customer retention and sales targets through an effective e-CRM and newsletter programme.
- Plan and execute email marketing activity for triggered and newsletter emails.
- Collaborate with the product team to build an email content plan around key products and events.
- Write email briefs and brief the Digital Designers.
- Build, test and deploy emails using the ESP (currently Dot Digital).
- Segment the customer database and develop contact strategies for each segment.
- Identify customer journeys/lifecycles and develop triggered e-CRM programmes to maximise retention.
- Monitor performance to optimise campaigns in terms of deliverability, open and click rates, conversion, revenue and unsubscribe rates.
- Create and implement test strategies for subject lines, content, offers, etc.
- Develop greater personalisation and dynamic content to make emails more relevant.
- Grow email subscribers through on-site and off-site activity.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies, trends and best practice in email marketing.
- Create existing customer audiences for retargeting through paid social activity.
- Propose, test and manage other CRM/retention initiatives, such as direct mail.
- Monitor competitor email/retention activity.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in similar role;
- Experience using ESPs, preferably Dot Digital;
- Experience using FastStats would be advantageous;
- Have a commercial mind-set;
- Experience of data mining and segmentation;
- Copywriting experience;
- Be organised and able to work well under pressure to deliver on time;
- You are a highly analytical individual.
Competitive salary and benefits package