To manage and continually improve the Customer Service experience for Redrow customers to ensure Redrow remains a 5 star builder and a leader in Customer Service at the premium end of the homebuilding industry.
The Customer Service Technician will deliver a first class service to our customers and address their maintenance needs and concerns though quality workmanship, professional attitude and within agreed timescales.
- Maintain a smartly presented, polite, diligent, positive and professional attitude at all times; demonstrate knowledge and build customer confidence
- Pre-visit interaction with customers to ensure total transparency about what will be done and when
- Attend appointments as scheduled by the CS team
- Source materials in preparation of visits
- Manage customer expectations.
- Produce identity card on introduction, and ensure the property is adequately protected before commencement of works, including PPE and overshoes
- Ensure all works are carried out in accordance with specific risk assessments and method statements
- Build a thorough knowledge of Redrow housetypes and construction processes
- Have a knowledge of and ensure alignment with the structural warranty provider policies, Consumer Code, Redrow quality standards and customer charter
- Complete work instructions to customer’s satisfaction
- Tools – Carry the full requirement and replace where necessary, Pat Tested, Van to be kept clean, tidy and organised
- Communicate daily with the office and CS Team to update, record completed work instructions, reason for delays etc. Attend office weekly
- Escalate / report difficulties as a matter of priority to CSM/HOCS
- Feedback patterns of design/specification issues to CSM/HOCS
- Materials receipts to be issued to the office weekly
Redrow Homes South Midlands