Chancery Lane, London,
At Digitas, we harness the power of connection to make positive impact everyday. We have a relentless focus on creating connections to help our clients’ businesses grow, connecting diverse people, ideas and expertise in innovative and exciting ways.
We are making positive impact with our amazing clients, through our capabilities in Consulting, Products & Platforms, Customer Engagement and Digital Media.
Part of Publicis Groupe, and a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies, we’re proud to work with some of the world’s leading brands.
Digitas. Experience the power of connection.
Delivery takes platform and product (technology) related projects from planning to delivery – on time, on budget, and on brief. Delivery is everyone’s go to place for the project. Clients and internal team members rely on you for everything they need to know about a project: what to expect, what to do next, and where they need to be.
What we’re looking for
The Delivery Manager is responsible for the day-to-day task management of Small and Medium sized platform and product (technology) related engagements (small teams, up to £100k revenue). You are the primary client project contact, ensuring project scope is defined, adhered to by both client and team, managing the project plan, whilst providing direction to all members of the project team. You are ultimately responsible for planning and coordinating activities of individual projects to ensure that project goals are accomplished and client needs are met.
Being a good Delivery Manager requires a diverse mix of skills and experience. To be effective you need to be more than just organised and a good communicator. You’ll need to be able to prioritise, keep calm and focused, be able to delegate, not assume too much, be approachable, and have a passion for Digital and more specifically platform and product related work. You’ll want to know how things work and you are always on the look-out for new tools, improvements and ways of doing things. And all of this while maintaining your sense of humour!
- Set direction and allocate tasks within the project team
- Create and own the plan, including estimation, tracking, updating
- Managing project teams to keep deliverables on track and on brief
- Daily and Weekly reporting/recording for the client and the project team (including resource forecast) reporting to the Programme Manager
- Develop statements of work leveraging experience of key discipline leads
- Manage project change
- Working with Client Services team, contribute to business development efforts through project scoping, cost estimation and risk management
- Uncover your client’s hidden needs and issues by asking insightful questions and developing a good rapport
- Monitor interactions between your team and the client, and follow up to demonstrate strong client management
- Ask questions that push, challenge and stretch your colleagues to foster creativity, or better our service
- Motivate others in your project to come up with new ideas and initiatives. Encourage them to challenge current approaches / methods.
- Develop and support your project team so that all members perform well
- Help your team set individual goals which build towards the wider team or project goals
- Escalate issues to senior staff when appropriate
priorities across multiple stakeholders and their respective workstreams
- Experience as a Delivery Manager in web/digital/content agency environment
- Experience managing web content creation or technology projects
- Experience developing project approaches and plans using various methodologies
- Evidence of management of project teams to a successful conclusion
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great meeting management
- Excellent client facing communications skills
- Ability to put administrative structure and organisation in place on new or existing projects
- Can articulate Project Management methodologies – processes, practices, team management, project delivery phases
- Experience of writing and presenting statements of work
- Ability to turn requirements into a viable project plan and marshal resources required to deliver
- Ability to work with multiple disciplines to produce detailed plans for delivery
- Experience with management tools such as Confluence and Jira
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.