As Digital Product Designer, you'll work on all aspects of the product design process. You'll collaborate with other teams to create world-class experiences while also ensuring our design output reflects Burberry's standards.
Our Designers are enthusiastic and detail oriented – able to produce outstanding visual design work for a variety of projects. They are conceptual thinkers, problem solvers, collaborative, technically aware and able to manage multiple projects with ease.
- Create pixel perfect designs in collaboration with Art Directors and video teams.
- Creative lead for seasonal design across owned platforms – providing guidance and creative direction to assistant team members.
- Communicate and collaborate with the wider team, talking about your work and articulating the thinking behind it.
- Provide technical guidance and develop more junior members of the team.
- Lead by example to consistently inspire designers, creatives and UX teams to create world-class experiences.
- Lead cross channel workshops to engage teams and effectively fulfil the ambitions of the brand.
- Collaborate with Creative Ops teams to scope and manage the team’s workload.
Use data and analytics from past campaigns to inform future campaign design and development.