Salary: £30000 – £34000
Shift hours: Full Time
We are looking for an ambitious Electrical Engineer that is looking to progress their career in the facilities management space. Due to a mobilisation of our Client’s new site in Narberth we are looking for a Electrical Engineer/Site Lead to look after a small team of 6 as well as the electrical side of things (testing & inspection, maintenance).
This is a great opportunity to develop into a Facilities Management role as it offers the opportunity to look after 4 service lines and be supported by an experienced Facilities Manager at the same time. We offer a salary up to £34,000, Sodexo employee benefits an excellent development and progression opportunities within the company.
- To line-manage Sodexo’s on-site team
- To be the Client’s first point of contact on-site
- Ensure H&S regulations are adhered to on site
- To provide the service delivery in line with best practice, statutory compliance and to the SLA’s developed for the site.
- You will ensure that all PPM’s, electrical test and inspections are carried out in-line with the Client’s electrical duty holder and undertake any reactive tasks that may be required/ identified.
- Small electrical installation works will also be required as and when requested by the Client, all these tasks will require to be completed within the allocated timeframes co-ordinating with the helpdesk for closures and extensions of tasks.
- To complete the day to day operation of the maintenance department working with the technical services manager to ensure the client is fully aware of any maintenance activities that could impact the site operations. Provide detailed reports to aid quotations to be formed.
- City & Guilds (or equivalent) qualified in Electrical Testing & Inspection
- Appropriate and substantial experience within the electric engineering field
- PAT testing qualification or certification
- Experience in electrical maintenance
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Leadership skills
- IT literate
- Must be able to work in restricted/confined spaces
- Must be able to work at height
- PASMA trained
- Confined Spaces
- Low Voltage AP/CP
- L8 Water Quality Management
- Understanding of RAMS
- Permit to work control
- Control of sub-contractors
Location: Narberth, Wales