Card Factory is the UK’s leading specialist retailer of greeting cards, dressings, and gifts. In 2020 we launch our exciting 5-year business strategy including our vision of becoming an Omni-channel retailer, enabling our customers to shop online, on the move through our apps, or collect in-store. This strategy sees a significant investment in our Digital team and the technology to enables our customer ambition. We are looking for talent across digital marketing, digital trading, UX, Design, Data, and Insight, digital development, and change. If you are passionate about all aspects of digital, looking for a new challenge, and build an exciting experience for our customers, now is the time to join the Card Factory family.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a digital and social designer to join our growing digital marketing team. You will be responsible for creating and executing our retention campaigns through email and social, and help support growing communications through new and emerging channels.
- Design and create assets required for email, social, and website marketing campaigns.
- Utilize HTML/CSS to develop or modify responsive email and web templates and existing campaigns.
- Manage email campaigns end-to-end, from managing stakeholder’s expectations, though briefing the production team to managing deployment
- Execute email campaigns with a heavy emphasis on customer segmentation, testing protocol, and technical execution.
- Perform QA and ensure identical rendering across browsers, ESPs, and devices.
- Troubleshoot HTML & CSS when issues arise.
- Generate reports and monitor performance in order to provide recommendations and deliver continuous improvements to the email systems
- Identify opportunities to build an automated email system/trigger/lifecycle driven email
- Research up-to-date and emerging technologies and developments in the design field.
- Keeping up-to-date with wider digital media trends and developments, bringing fresh ideas to the business
- Relevant email and social creative work experience.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Proficient in responsive email design and front-end development.
- Working knowledge of SQL, AMPscript, Liquid, jQuery, PHP, and Google Analytics is preferable but not required.
- Knowledgeable of email compliance regulations and marketing automation technology.
- Strong communicator
- Resilient and organised
- Sense of humour
Competitive salary and benefits package