Salary: £9.50 – £10
Shift hours: Part Time
To be responsible for the daily cleaning and servicing of all key communal areas of the building throughout normal working hours, including but not limited to kitchens, toilets , lobby and office areas.
- Ensuring a high standard of cleaning service is delivered daily.
- Work orders to be completed within the SLA.
- All training completed.
- Work safely with compliance with legislative, company, and regional policy relating to Health, Safety, and Environmental governance
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards.
- Proactive approach to identify and deal with other cleaning requirements identified during daily building schedule
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure that the safety signs are used appropriately at all times.
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean, tidy and stocked ensuring equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times.
- Comply with all security regulations for cleaning materials, equipment and buildings as required by the client and Sodexo.
- Draw to the attention of the Cleaning Supervisor any potential hazards on site or infringements of Health & Safety Legislation.
- Ensure all cleaning equipment is kept clean & maintained in safe working order.
- Comply with all Company & client policies and statutory regulations including Health & Safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in the work place.
- Previous cleaning experience.
- An excellent eye for detail and high standards
- Experience of working within a team.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good communication skills, ability to interact with both Sodexo colleagues and client employees.
- Experience of working within a similar environment / industry.
- Comply with Company and statutory regulations relating to safe systems of work, health & safety, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH.
- Cleaning and servicing of areas are completed to the standard required by the Client and Sodexo
- Ensure regular attendance and punctuality, following company procedures for holidays and sickness.
- Meet company expectations in relation to conduct and performance.
Location: Chester, England