Salary: £13.50 – £16.00
Shift hours: Part Time
Sodexo are currently looking to add to our Event day Hospitality Supervisors & Managers at Hampden Park to deliver a world class guest experience second to none, we are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team.
When you join our team at Sodexo you will have the opportunity to work at our other venues such as Hamilton races, Perth races and Celtic Park retail.
- Welcoming guests and delivering a customer service second to none.
- Care about customer satisfaction and deliver the optimal client service experience
- Serving guests in a friendly, welcoming and efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Help answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage choices and related items
- Supervising/Managing teams of up to 50 staff
- Briefing the teams so they are comfortable and able to deliver to our high service standards
- Take accountability and ownership for your suite
- Recording delivery of stock
- Leading from the front with a positive attitude
- Developing our team through training and product knowledge
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Being friendly yet professional
- Being a team player with an ability to resolve conflict and take criticism
- Good attention to detail and punctuality
- Being proactive is key
- Experience within large hospitality suite’s delivering match day/race day/ events
- Hold a personal license
Location: Hampden Park, Scotland