This is an exciting opportunity to join our fundraising team, as an Events Lead . Our fundraising Events team have an annual income of £1.2 – £1.4 million. Our Events Team is expected to generate income, via a portfolio of specific event and fundraising projects.
This post is full time Working Monday to Friday 9- 5.30pm on a hybrid basis.
What you will be doing:
- Engaging with existing and new supporters in Jewish Care’s work and develop relationships with volunteer committees, maximising their fundraising potential and assisting in other fundraising events projects
- Researching, developing, and promoting events to target audiences, and increasing the potential audience by networking and playing an ambassadorial role for Jewish Care.
- Managing the budget for the specific events and activities
- Visiting our resources and ensuring a thorough knowledge of the service is achieved to increase awareness of volunteer committees and supporters of our values and aims.
What you will bring:
- Previous experience of UK fundraising or relevant experience in income generation through consumer-focused sales and marketing activity with demonstrable success at delivering to and beyond targets
- Experience of implementing and managing a variety of fundraising or corporate events
- A good knowledge of organising fundraising and corporate events
- Experience of managing budgets