Salary: £26500 – £26500
Shift hours: Permanent
Our Event Planner will work with organisers to plan and coordinate the food and beverage requirements for their event whilst maximising on all commercial opportunities at Leicester Tigers.
You will build positive relationships with existing and potential clients, identifying key requirements, budgets and expectations, proposing the most appropriate solution, finalising these requirements, and ensuring a full and timely handover of information to the key stakeholders.
You may also be required to support other departments, including but not limited to our front of house operations.
- You will ensure the safe and secure execution of all operational activities on behalf of all stakeholders, and that all legislative and venues operational procedures and standards are applied to provide a consistent and safe service for all employees, customers and guests
- Personally event coordinate commercial corporate, private conferences and events and collate completed work orders, floor plans, and monthly schedules on a weekly basis for the operational C&E meeting
- Acquire a good knowledge of all products to be able to advise individual customers on their product choice, maximising all sales opportunities to support in meeting revenue targets and continually developing our service
- You will manage the client online booking tool and the client account/bookings with the ops team including ad-hoc requests and raising PO numbers. Collect deposit payments and to ensure that these are in line with the new payment plans and Terms and Conditions
- Provide administrational support to the operations department including but not restricted to producing signage, event menus, table plans and place cards
- Passion for the events industry
- Have a sound and demonstrable knowledge of food and drink
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Competent in using MS Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Proficient in the use of Delphi system and ensuring achieving compliance
- Good verbal communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of visitors to your work area
- Able to prioritise with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Professional and confident telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Ability to take initiative when required and resolve potential problems quickly
- Professional, presentable, efficient, self-motivated individual
- Self-Confident, flexible and approachable
- Strong, demonstrable administrative skills
- Enjoys working with a mix of customers from all market segments
- Can manage customer feedback and is proficient in complaint handling
At Levy UK & Ireland, we take pride in fostering a workplace culture that celebrates diversity and promotes inclusion. We believe that our differences are our greatest strengths, and we are committed to creating an environment where every individual is valued, respected, and empowered. Our team is a vibrant tapestry of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, which enriches our creativity, innovation, and overall success. We are dedicated to providing equal opportunities, promoting fairness, and ensuring that all voices are heard.
We firmly believe that a diverse team leads to innovation and creativity. We welcome candidates from all walks of life and backgrounds to join us in our mission to create a supportive and equitable work environment where everyone has the chance to excel and collaborate.
Join us in our journey towards a more diverse and inclusive world, where every person has the chance to thrive and contribute their unique talents. Together, we can achieve greatness.
We collaborate with some of the UK’s most game-changing and well-loved brands, all sharing our vision for bringing best-in-class experiences.