Salary: £9.89 – £9.89
Shift hours: Full Time
The post holder will be responsible for (but not limited to) assisting in the receiving, assigning, daily supervision, successful completion and worksheet sign- off in line with the payment mechanism of all planned and reactive maintenance tasks.
- Planning, scheduling and administration of task allocation to close
- Extracting accurate information from nominated callers and hard copy documentation
- Flexibility to change priorities whilst carrying out duties
- Barrack damage claims preparation
- Liaise with Service Delivery Team to ensure accurate processing of quotations, purchase orders, completions, invoices and remedial works
- Self-motivated. Able to prioritise demands under pressure
- Recording of events and service failures, chasing and completion of calls, production of Work Request Failures, liaising with NP’s and Contractors including the maintenance of records of live and paid works all in accordance with Schedule 5 (Payment Mechanism) and Quality Assurance Processes
- CAFM system administration
- Monitoring of all reactive maintenance tasks. Amendments and log notes made as appropriate.
- Work order assignment to the Engineers within the team and ensure timely and compliant completion.
- Support the procurement of materials via SAP as appropriate in accordance with Tech Officers.
- Ensure all self- delivered PPMs, job plans and sequencing of works are correctly entered into and scheduled in the CAFM system
- Monitor all tasks and provide timely escalation updates and appropriate job files for tasks which are likely to exceed the reactive maintenance cap to Helpdesk Co-ordinator, who will in turn escalate through the structural hierarchy
- Provide supporting evidence in support of any Barrack Damage claims e.g. Engineers photos
- To carry out any reasonable requests made by the Helpdesk Co-ordinator and management teams
- Assist in dealing with relevant invoice queries and ensure data available for finance in a timely manner
- Co-ordinate PM remedials, identify request quotes and arrange for external contractors to carry out works
- Provide business wide administration support including but not limited to; minute taking, filing, postal administration, reporting, procurement of stationery/PPE.
- Raising Purchase Orders for materials and sub-contractors.
- Ensuring tasks are completed to required SLA/KPI’s.
- To follow Sodexo processes and procedures and adhere to the policies in place
- To maintain excellent client/customer relationships both internally and externally
- To attend team briefs, huddles and meetings as required
- To attend your performance development review to discuss job standards and agree development activities
- To maintain a clean and tidy work area at all times
- To ensure effective communication with line manager, team, customer and client organisation
- To maintain all areas of responsibility to the set service standards and in line with applicable service offer
- Such other reasonable tasks as may be defined from time to time
- Experience of operating within a diverse defence engineering and FM environment.
- Must work well within a team and be able to make decisions based upon own knowledge and initiative.
- Must have strong IT skills, be proficient in Microsoft Office and familiar with Data Base type software
- Excellent organisation skills
- Proven experience in an Engineering Administration role with a proven track record in Facilities Management.
- Good basic education, with GCSE passes in Maths and English.
- Smart appearance.
- Be flexible to work outside core hours when required.
Location: Merville Barracks, South Circular Road, Colchester, England