Salary: Up to £38,000 depending on experience
Shift hours: Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your Facilities Management career. We require an enthusiastic and experienced Facilities Manager to oversee the delivery of all Maintenance, Lifecycle and Compliance over 3 schools as part of our Merton Schools PFI contract. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your technical knowledge and project management skills within a growing IFM business. The role will be site based and you will need to be available to respond and deal with any incidents as part of a staff on-call rota system.
This role is subject to Safer Recruitment checks and the successful applicant will be required to complete a DBS.
Rise with Sodexo
- Act as the interface between the client and Contract Director, ensuring the efficient and compliant delivery of hard services on site.
- Oversee the day to day management of the maintenance and operation of the technical services on site, including electrical, plumbing and general maintenance
- Lead and develop a team of Sodexo Maintenance Operatives as well as external subcontractors.
- Take the lead on delivery of all lifecycle as well the management of projects outside of the contract scope.
- Deliver operational excellence across all Sodexo services
- Management of the operational procedures and maintenance activities ensuring that all Statutory and non-Statutory planned activities are undertaken within agreed timescales
- Ensure that corrective maintenance and reactive works are carried out within the contractual KPIs
- Ensure that work is carried out in accordance with legislation, codes of practice, manufacturer’s recommendations, HSE recommendations and meets prescribed standards in the contract
- To formulate, develop and implement systems that will ensure the schools are maintained and operated to their optimum efficiency
- Ensure the highest levels of Health and Safety are achieved across the site
- Demonstrable technical and project management experience and/or qualification in building/engineering services
- Experience of leading a similar skilled team in a multi-disciplined environment
- Technical/Engineering background, with proven track record on established maintenance practices.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with ability to work with very senior client figures
- Proficient IT skills, including Excel, Word & Microsoft Office
- Available to respond to out of normal hours emergency situations
- Hold a current IOSH or equivalent certification
- Must satisfy an Enhanced DBS check.
Location: London, England