Salary: + Benefits
Shift hours: Full Time
This role is to manage the PPP on-site service delivery team (hard & soft services), to ensure compliance with all contractual obligations, to ensure consistent communication in terms of process, to provide leadership and instruction to the on-site teams, maintenance reporting, health & safety management, contractor engagement, lifecycle process management, contractual reporting and personal development.
- Strong “people management” skills.
- Strong contract and commercial management experience in the PPP industry, with experience in a client facing role.
- Good communication skills with the mental agility to “think on your feet” and provide solutions.
- Intelligent approach to performance monitoring.
- Proficient IT skills, including Excel, Work and MS office.
- Understand and thrive on working in a customer focused environment
- This role requires a high level of attention to detail coupled with an ability to do things at pace without loss of accuracy
- An understanding of basic technical aspects of FM Services (hard & soft)
- Customer facing attitude and excellent team building, people management and leadership skills.
- Capacity to understand and interpret commercial contracts.
Location: Across Leinster area, Ireland