An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team at our iconic facility West London Audi as Facilities Support, reporting to our dedicated Facilities and Health Safety Manager and working for the Sytner Group who represent the world’s most prestigious car manufacturers and has retail motor dealerships located throughout the UK.
The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail and wanting to gain further knowledge relating to facility management. Ideally although not essential experience of working within the retail automotive sector or other large facility would be advantageous.
- Keen to learn and develop is this supporting role, where the ability to take on knowledge, instruction is key
- Being a good communicator – oral, written and computer skills
- Having the ability to make a difference through colleague engagement, coaching and support
- Be confident & able to support accident investigation
- Knowledge of relative and current Health and Safety legislation requirements would be again advantageous but relative training will be given
- IOSH Qualified – if not relevant training will be given
- As this is supportive role and in time will lead to further progression and responsibility, the ideal candidate should have a great attitude to wanting to learn and improve and with the support and guidance of our own Facilities and H&S Manager
As part of your role you will also be expected to support the upkeep of the facilities by liaising with suppliers and contractors whilst not being afraid to be a little hands on yourself
If successful you will be working with the team & their facilities at our premises in West London working closely with the management team to help identify and rectify any opportunities for improvement. You will need to, when required to produce well written, comprehensive reports in accordance with our minimum requirements which would be circulated to senior management & our regional H&S advisors. Ideally, you will be enthusiastic, well organised, diligent, and able to work to strict deadlines whilst paying attention to detail and working both as an individual and as part of a team.
Sytner Group are delighted to provide an industry-leading benefits package.
We are passionate about continuous improvement and building an environment where everyone feels valued, appreciated and able to reach their full potential.
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement – 33 days inc. bank holidays
- Industry-leading Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
- Career Development
- Recognition of Long Service every 5 years
- Discounted Car Schemes
- High Street Discounts
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Cycle to work scheme
- One day a year paid voluntary / community work
- Business social events
At Sytner, our values and the way we behave are important to us. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual’s unique contribution, supporting our colleagues to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We are committed to creating an equitable environment and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
As part of our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, you have the right to ask for changes / adjustments to job interviews and the recruitment process.
For more information around reasonable adjustments and the recruitment process please click here.
Unsure? Read on…
We represent over 23 of the world’s most prestige vehicle brands, across our 140 UK dealerships.
We pride ourselves on ‘Developing Talent and ‘Building Careers’ and our colleagues recently scored Sytner Group an outstanding 89% on our colleague engagement survey.
Job Type: Full-time
Location Detail: Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9BQ