Floor Manager – Brompton Road
London, England, United Kingdom
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
At AllSaints we are in the business of feelings – making our customers feel cool and confident. If, like us, you believe in the power of a great outfit, we’d love to talk to you.
We’re a global brand made up of a very diverse mix of talented people in a huge variety of roles. Our products are designed in house and made by a small number of suppliers and artisans around the world to sustainable standards.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
As a floor manager, you’re responsible for supporting the brand leader and store manager in managing and motivating your team to deliver an exceptional brand experience to our customers.
We see your store as the centre of a community of AllSaints fans and customers in your surrounding area, who might shop with us in store, online or via a partnership. As a floor manager, you’ll support the brand leader and store team in delivering amazing in-store and online service. Your role will also provide knowledge, leadership and support to stylist team members responding to first line customer enquiries via our online customer service system.
The role will involve great organisation, resilience, enthusiasm and determination to ensure that the in store customer experience is consistently excellent and the store represents the AllSaints brand in the most exciting way possible.
Leadership of the team of stylists will be a key part of how you spend your time, coaching and supporting team members with the motivation to succeed and deliver sales targets, as well as exceptional service that makes our customers feel amazing.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- The majority of your day will be spent on our busy shop floor trading with our stylist teams and ensuring that all processes are running smoothly, as well as ensuring that customers receive the best experience in store.
- You will oversee and provide leadership and support to stylist team members with first line customer queries, emails, chats, and calls across multiple topics relating to product and customer orders via our online customer service system
- You will work in partnership with our specialist customer experience team leaders to manage team KPIs and SLAs for online customer support
- You’ll be an expert ambassador for our product, with the knowledge to inspire both our in-store and online customers and your team
- Commercially driven, you will work with pace ensuring that our product is showcased well at all times, ensuring guidelines are followed and that the best-selling products are prominently displayed to our customers so they get the best brand experience and feel amazing when they visit our store
- You will be accountable for the day to day operations of the store, and team deployment will be at the forefront of your daily routine. Whilst developing your business acumen, you will ensure things run seamlessly and your stylists are getting the support and coaching that they need
- Work in conjunction with the management team to enable the store to exceed its targets and KPIs.
- Proactively manage people matters such as return to work interviews, liaising with people and culture on specific issues which may require you to undertake investigations, performance/attendance management and reviews
- Create and implement floor plans and rotas independently, setting the store up for success for the day
- You will be predominantly store based with between 30 and 50 percent of your time spent on online customer service delivered either within the store or from time to time on a work from home basis
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- You love fashion! We need you to be an irresistible ambassador for AllSaints and a believer in the power of an amazing new outfit
- Tenacity and belief to succeed – you aim high, setting challenging targets and deadlines for your team to work toward. You have the winning mentality that your team aspire to
- You know your store inside and out. An active user of all reporting technologies; you know what your customers want and how to deliver on their expectations – it’s your passion and it shows!
- Natural affinity in learning new systems and processes in a digital environment
- Honest, trustworthy and dependable – you live by our brand values
- A protector of the brand. A mentality to care for your customers, profit and product, as well as your teams and customer’s health and safety. You are dedicated and committed to the success of the brand
- A confident and hardworking leader – your team love to work with you and for you and demonstrate these behaviours even in your absence
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Our Brompton Road standalone store in London has been open since 2017 and usually trades from 10:00am – 20:00pm (subject to seasonal change). Our store is surrounded by some of the city’s most popular tourist attractions. Our team all have one thing in common… They have a passion for fashion! Store Location. Located in TFL zone one and approximately a five minute walk from Knightsbridge Underground station.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
The Customer is the Boss We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
We Do What We Say We Will We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
We Are Responsible We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
- A generous wardrobe allowance so that you can wear our beautiful clothes to work each day
- Potential to earn more from our team commission scheme
- We area disability committed certified employer
- Employee discount for you to spend with family and friends
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days after 2 years continuous service
- Bank holidays, birthdays and volunteering days off
- Access to dental cash plan & free virtual GP appointments through Aviva
- UNUM employee assistance helpline
- Life assurance cover
- Access to discounted gym membership and corporate discounts
- Free, confidential, wellbeing and lifestyle support with Retail Trust
- Enhanced family leave benefits (neonatal, fertility, maternity, paternity, adaption, menopause)
- Health days for you to use either for physical or mental wellness
- Dedicated mental health support from our mental health first aiders
- Eye care vouchers, season ticket loans and much more!
Our aim is to develop truly diverse teams and create an environment where everyone feels respected, valued and able to give of their best whilst contributing to the success of our brand.
We recognise the importance and strength of diversity and commit to providing equal opportunities to everyone in our employment and recruitment processes. We safeguard against any form of discrimination irrespective of gender, gender reassignment, marital status, race, ethnic origin, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status or age.
Even if you feel you don’t tick all the boxes, we’d still very much like to hear from you. We want you to know that finding people who have a passion for our brand and are open to learning is incredibly important to us.
If you need any support or adjustments during your application, please get in touch with us and we are happy to help.