Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a FOH Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To supervise the FOH team and ensure; by using a weekly rota, that all areas are covered at all times.
- Track all VOC and report back accordingly. Where appropriate, this may be sued to support proposed service enhancements to the business.
- Deal efficiently and quickly with client complaints and queries and ensure they are recorded and escalated to line manager as required
- Ensure in house training and staff development is effectively carried out in accordance with the training and development plan
- Assist the Floor Manager with the recruitment process of FOH staff to ensure optimum candidates are available and succession planning is considered
- Operate in a proactive manner that supports the team to anticipate customer needs and an effective can-do attitude
- Measure the performance of your team by giving feedback and reviewing and completing the annual PDR of all the FOH team
- To respond to all customer and client service requests and queries effectively and efficiently in a polite and courteous manner, ensuring that requests and queries are met / logged / recorded and the appropriate supporting parties are advised and work with them to ensure customers experience a good service.
- Play an integral role in the GSK Meeting Service Line and site/zone team, delivering data via attendance at team huddles at Stevenage
- Use active listening and questioning techniques when in direct contact with customers, always keep them your number one priority at all times
- To check and ensure all the facilities in the area (principally the Visitors Centre and Main Reception) are clean, tidy and ready for customers
- To upload slides onto the Scala system as requested by the client and to track dated slides to ensure removed in a timely fashion.
- To report any equipment faults, maintenance requests etc. using the Remedy system.
- To assist in additional bookings of meeting areas managed via Meeting Manager, by email, telephone and at the desk.
- To book Video Conference rooms across multiple sites as required
- Fostering results oriented productive relationships with clients and customers by delivering operational excellence
- Provide guidance to the customer base by living the Sodexo values, promoting GSK and Sodexo by acting as an ambassador when carrying out duties
- As directed (via management or existing processes and protocols), work to ensure services in the customer facing areas of the Stevenage site are delivered to a high standard. This will include, but not be limited to, reception areas, shared spaces (walkways, bathrooms etc), meeting rooms and so on.
- Operate to the standards set out in the Statement of Work and to the agreed performance targets where applicable and as directed by your line manager.
- As directed provide information or data relating to the metrics reported at site governance level to your line manager.
- Measure your own performance by completing the annual PDR with your line manager. Be responsible for your own development.
- Support your line manager to provide ‘best practice’ advice to the wider team (VOP relating to Helpdesk tickets).
- Continually look to contribute ideas and new initiatives within the site, demonstrating forward moving business and innovation to clients and share these through the Transformation process
- Adhere to all company & client policies, procedures, site rules and regulations. Comply with all company & client procedures relating to Health & Safety & safe working practices.
- As and when required assist with other tasks within your capabilities in order to maintain and improve services within the premises.
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills experience
- Previous experience in a Front of House or reception role, in particular in a supervisory role
- Service orientated attitude combined with innovative thinking
- Strong team player within a high quality customer service operation
- Knowledge and awareness of the Facilities Industry
- Be self motivated and work under pressure to balance conflicting deadlines is essential
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of customers and multi-service team service personnel to achieve results
- Database / IT experience
- Front of House / Reception experience, particularly in a Supervisory role
- Experience on using meeting room booking systems
- Some knowledge of systems relating to tracking of helpdesk requests
- Good eye for detail
- Confident in dealing with customers and clients at all levels in an appropriate manner
- Experience in using a range of IT products to generate reports (Word, Excel etc)
- Highly customer focussed and a proactive problem solver / innovative thinker.
- Experience working in a standards/compliance environment
- Smart professional appearance. Positive approach to working as a team.
Location: Military Unit, Worthy Down, Hampshire, England