Salary: £10.65 + Excellent benefits package
Shift hours: Full Time
We are currently looking to add to our Catering Team at the Virgin Atlantic Lounge, Heathrow, to deliver a world class guest experience. The lounge offers both Brasserie Dining and Casual Dining options while creating a relaxed atmosphere for our guests.
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who will be able to create memorable catering experiences, in the form of a first class service to our guests.
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Serving food and beverages in a professional manner with high levels of customer service
- Checking with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
- Assisting customers with any queries they may have
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods
- Stocking service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, cutlery, and linens
- Delivering a world class customer service experience to our customers and staff
- To assist Virgin and Sodexo Management with any reasonable request made while on duty
- Previous experience in catering hospitality, fine dining or banqueting environment
- Understanding of food hygiene and customer service
- Excellent customer service skills
- First class communication skills and to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to demonstrate great team work
- Able to provide 5 year employment referencing
Location: Heathrow Airport Terminal 3, England