Salary: €10.20 – €10.20
Shift hours: Full Time
To assist with the preparation, service of food and cleaning of the establishment to the company’s standard and the clients’ satisfaction.
- To assist as directed with all aspects of preparation and presentation of food to the company’s standard and ensuring adherence to legislation including HACCP
- To serve the customers to the company standard, to promote a friendly and welcoming atmosphere and to utilise selling techniques to benefit both the company and the client.
- To carry out cashier duties
- To receive any training that is necessary to maintain and improve standards of the establishment
- To ensure tables and condiments are kept clean at all times and that condiments are well stocked
- To assist in setting and replenishing the food service counters
- To undertake all necessary cleaning to the company standard, according to the cleaning rota.
- This includes walls- up to 6 feet, floors, fixtures and fittings, equipment, pots, pans cutlery, crockery, glassware etc.
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene regulations in handling and storage of food and beverages.
- To comply with statutory and company regulations in handling and storage of food and beverages
- To comply with statutory and company regulations in relation to chemicals
- To ensure you act in the interests of your own safety and the safety of others at all times
- To carry out any reasonable request by the management team.
- Good communications skills
- Previous food handling and cooking experience
- Ability to adhere to all health & safety practices
- Strong customer service skills
- High level performer
- High levels of personal hygiene and appearance
- Food hygiene certificate
Location: Mogeely, Cork (near Midleton), Ireland