Salary: £9.60 Per Hour
Shift hours: Permanent
Food and Beverage Assistant
- A range of shift patters available to support a good work life balance
- Operating hours are between 6am and 11pm so shifts will be within these times
- No split shifts
- Wide range of shift patterns and full and part time role opportunities.
- One to two weekends working per month
RAF College Cranwell is a Royal Air Force base near Sleaford, Lincolnshire. The base is predominantly a training college for the RAF and is home to around 2400 personnel. The primary role of RAF College Cranwell is Officer Training and its mission is to attract the Air Force of tomorrow and train the Air Force of today. Aside to Officer Training Cranwell is also the home of RAF Air Cadets and RAF Recruiting
As a Food and Beverage Assistant, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You’ll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Food and Beverage Assistant. After all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work across all our service areas of food delivery, cafe, bars, convenience shops, and accommodation to deliver a great service to our customers.
- Your duties will include serving customers in our restaurants, cafes and convenience shops, basic food preparation, cleaning and generally ensuring that our customer areas are ready to delight
- Taking responsibility for stocking food and beverage areas.
- Complete regular day to day activities as required to ensure a smooth operation.
- Take a flexible approach to work and always demonstrate the great behaviours to colleagues, customers and clients.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Food and Beverage Assistant before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn.
Our ideal Customer Service Assistant will be:
- A good communicator, able to confidently liaise with customers and colleagues
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Committed to high levels of customer care
- Able to undertake a range of manual cleaning duties
- An enthusiastic individual with a passion for working in a catering environment
- Positive and take pride in their work
We can offer you:-
- Career Pathways, Apprenticeships and Career Development
- Access to station sports and welfare facilities
- Employee discount scheme on meals and in our retail outlets
- All Uniform provided
- On site free parking
- Recommend a friend scheme with cash rewards
- “You Matter” Health and Wellbeing Programmes
You will also be eligible for Employee Perks at Work, a superb discounts and reward scheme:
- Discounts with a large number of retailers, such as Virgin, BT, Vodafone, Gas and Electricity Providers, Samsung, Fitbit, EE, Holidays, Car Rentals and Car Purchases
- Discounts worth up to 60% with some High Street retailers
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets
- Discounts and money back offers at Apple, Currys, Tesco, Sainsburys, Asos, JD Sports
- All of these, whilst earning WOWPoints – an online currency that you can earn when you do your shopping through Perks at Work. Every WOWPoint you earn is worth 1p, so 100 WOWPoints = £1