** Remote/home working allowed **
At Saga we believe in exceptional experiences everyday whilst being a driver for positive change in our markets and communities. Our values are precision pace, empathy, curiosity, collaboration. If this resonates with you then it’s time to do the best work of your life!
And right now, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer for Web Applications to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery and maintenance of application developments within the Technology department.
With a new website who we are currently working with a 3rd party to build, an upgrade of Sitecore, a rebrand of our existing website, more deliveries for our travel system (Tigerbay) and a move to Azure, there is plenty to get involved with in this role!
You will bring .NET and API experience with a knowledge of agile development methodologies.
In return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
Please note, this is a fixed term contract for up to 12 months.
If this role sounds of interest, apply now!
- Building and modifying software applications in line with Business needs and requirements
- Integrating software components and third-party applications
- Ensuring any deliveries are of high quality and any development side testing is complete
- Working collaboratively with other Technology professionals to deliver technology programmes, projects and workstreams
- Ensuring deliveries are secure, in line with best practice and aligned to policy
- Demonstrable application developer or similar experience
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of coding languages and frameworks
- Agile development methodologies
- Ability to learn new coding languages and technologies
- An eye for detail and identifying problems
Our values are:
- Precision Pace – Always owning and making things happen
- Empathy – Always aware of others
- Curiosity – Always asking why
- Collaboration – Always one team, the Saga team!
Job Reference: saga/TP/89/1411