Burberry is always on the lookout for exceptional Client Advisors to join our Retail teams in Le Bon Marché concessions in Paris. Within this role, you will be responsible for building relationships with Burberry's new and existing clients, delivering a personalized and elevated experience.
About the Role:
- Meet and exceed individual and Store sales, following the Client journey to elevate the in-Store Client experience
- Build meaningful relationships with new and existing Burberry's client
- Contribute to the daily operations of the Store by mantaining high luxury standards in both front and back of house
You will have:
- Previous experience in luxury retail sales, with proven track-record of delivering sales and exceeding targets
- Previous experience in Clientelling
- Good understanding of Store Retail Operations, especially in a Department Store
- Genuine interest and love for fashion and styling
- French and English fluency – other languages would be a plus
Please note, when applying for this Client Advisor vacancy, you are not applying for an open position but to a talent pool for future vacant opportunities.
As positions become available, applicants who meet the required criteria and screening requirements identified for the role may be contacted for further assessment.