Location: Whitstable Road, Canterbury, CT2
Kent College Senior School
£10.90 an hour
Working hours need to be flexible 5 out of 7 with early and late shifts some weekends
20 hours per week
Whether that’s an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer, and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can’t do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us to make this all possible. We will support you to create your hospitality legacy, and build a career that you are proud of.
Our drive and belief in our people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team’s careers. ‘Better’ is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us.
Come be a part of the food revolution!
WHAT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY
- Assist in the preparation of food and snacks.
- Keep the kitchen and restaurant areas in a clean and tidy state at all times.
- Provide a friendly, efficient and hygienic service to all customers.
- Ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service
- Working hours need to be flexible 5 out of 7 with early and late shifts
- Term time plus contract 41 weeks per annum
You don’t need any experience just an appetite for excellent customer service, and an appreciation for good food and the rest we can teach you.