Salary: up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience
Shift hours: Permanent
Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sector? An organisation, which operates in over 50 countries in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community
A company that prides itself on not standing still and always seeking to innovate. We’re obsessed with the details and we’re always raising the bar higher, so we can make our clients’ businesses better.
Who are we?
We are the Compass Group.
An opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced commercial Soft FM individual to come onboard as a General Manager at our UCLH contract in London. You will be responsible for 2 the management of 2 busy units – The Macmillan Cancer Centre and The Royal National Ear, Nose and Throat Hospital.
As one of our General Managers, you will be responsible for managing all the soft FM services on site, including catering and cleaning streams. You will manage all client and stakeholder relationships whilst ensuring contractual compliance. You’ll have responsibility for maintaining and developing contract reporting and monitoring contractual requirements, working closely with the Client to deliver value through improved management of the contract and helping to drive service excellence and customer advocacy.
What we are looking for in applications;
- Excellent understanding of Catering & Cleaning management, Service level Specification and performance management delivery within a healthcare environment.
- Experience of a multi-FM environment.
- Excellent financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen to support the operational team
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels.
- Excellent customer presentational ability, both verbal and written