Shift hours: Permanent
Are you a perfectionist who thrives on ensuring the highest level of service to your clients and customers? Do you enjoy using your skills to create a thriving and successful working environment? If this is you, we have the ideal role for you as a General Manager.
At Compass we believe a successful career starts with passion, creativity and positivity. As one big family, our people are proud of what we do, we offer career opportunities and the chance to work across many different sectors.
As the General Manager, you will oversee the full catering services on-site, lead and manage a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you’ll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you’ll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
- Previous Catering Management experience
- Chef Experience (advantageous)
- Experience with building client relationships
- Highly motivated
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns and full accountability for P&L
- Motivated to deliver consistently high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team