Global Operations Client Strategy
Wood Lane, London, W12
Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris Exchange: FR0000130577; CAC 40 index), is the world’s third-largest communications group. Publicis Global Media Operations (PGMO), is a Groupe wide practice driving transformation across Publicis solution hubs through a connected global network, proprietary technology, and consistent and scalable best-in-class processes; empowering global marketing and digital business transformation.
Global Operations Client Strategy Associate Director will support implementing the operations strategy for key global clients such as Samsung, GSK, Nestle, Disney. The successful will be responsible for supporting the delivery of group wide operations strategy, through the implementation and adoption of the Publicis Global Products and Services to support the growth of our clients’ business by driving efficiency and improving effectiveness. The successful candidate will also be responsible in leading Ops components in global pitches, as well as ensuring connectiveness across Publicis Groupe verticals – i.e. Media, Data Science, Creative etc.
- Develop and manage client strategy for the deployment and adoption of Publicis Products and Services to support business growth, maintain client satisfaction and protect client revenue / increase internal profitability
- Work with Operational SME’s to deliver on client ops strategy
- Lead pitch development and delivery from a Global Operations perspective
- Develop go-to-market strategies and use cases for our Global Product and Service Offerings
- Analyse existing challenges and ways of working to recommend methods for improvement
- Build and maintain relationships across Groupe verticals, enabling comms transparency across global business
- Experienced in client management with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experienced in delivering global client projects, and managing/working within a team with a varied skillset
- The ability to adapt and ‘learn-as-you-go' to new technology and processes
- Relentless drive to challenge the status quo with practical solution-oriented thinking
- Experience in deployment and/or development of media operations (planning/activation, content, data management, analytics/optimisation)
- Knowledge in media data practices (taxonomy management, data governance, reporting, analytics)
- Knowledge of digital ad-operational processes and technologies
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of and passion for online advertising and emerging trends in the digital landscape
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Excellent numeracy skills and a solid knowledge of Microsoft office applications (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel etc.)
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave. We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destimation for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.