Salary: £9.50 – £9.50
Shift hours: Part Time
We are looking for a Grounds Maintenance Operative, to work under supervision in the day to day maintenance of the landscaping and general grounds maintenance services to agreed levels of quality in accordance with the customer specification.
- Soil maintenance, fertilising and weeding.
- Using pesticides, fungicides and herbicides as necessary.
- Pruning and general maintenance of trees, shrubs and other plants.
- Grass Cutting
- Undertaking gritting and snow clearance duties as instructed by the Grounds Supervisor.
- Collecting litter on daily basis from external bins, collecting plant debris and generally keeping the site in a neat and tidy condition.
- Good understanding of customer care.
- At least one year’s experience in practical grounds maintenance position.
- Spraying certificates PA1 and PA6 desirable.
- City and Guilds Horticulture NVQ Level 2 desirable.
Location: HULL, England