Shift hours: Permanent
As the Head of Cleaning Services for the Entrust contract, part of Chartwells, you will be overseeing 8 Group Managers across 300 premises. This is a huge contract that is extremely important to our business so it’s important that continue to provide the best service to our client!
The successful candidate will be responsible for cleaning services across the following sites:
- Local Authority
- Fire Stations
- Leisure facilities
- Primary and Secondary Schools
- Covid 19 testing sites
You’ll also be the leader of innovation and strategy for the team, creating and implementing a cleaning services vision that is second to none. You will be the driving force for new business and working with the centralised Compass Group cleaning team to ensure that business standards are all aligned.
This is an unmissable opportunity for an experienced Cleaning Professional that is looking to elavate a team and really carry the business forward.
The successful Head of Cleaning Services will have the following;
- Experience leading large teams
- Qualified cleaning professional
- Able to demonstrate and apply subject matter knowledge
- Able to demonstrate strategic approach through previous experiences
- Previous experience in a mobile opportunity
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong communication skills
- Lead by example
- Ability to see new business opportunities and win new business
- Interested in innovation and new products to help make our services succeed further