Head of Investment
Wood Lane, London, W12
Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and is part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition. Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation. We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launch pad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us!
Join our Winning Team as Head of Investment
Are you an experienced media investment professional looking for a thrilling new step up in your career? Look no further! We have an exceptional opportunity for an accomplished leader to lead the PMX team at Spark Foundry, serving as a vital conduit between the PMX/SparkFoundry and the central PMX teams.
Your Key Responsibilities: As the Head of Investment, you will play a central role in the success of Spark Foundry and the PMX@SparkFoundry team. Reporting to the Chief Investment Officer and collaborating closely with Spark Foundry's CEO, Leadership team, client leads, counterparts at Starcom and Zenith, as well as the PMX CEO and the Leadership team. Your responsibilities will include;
Lead & Inspire: Take charge of the PMX@SparkFoundry team, motivating them towards excellence, overseeing media strategy, resource management, and fostering a positive team culture while shaping a future-fit investment team that drives innovation and success
Strategic Impact: Set and execute key KPIs aligned with PMX strategy to drive team performance and collaborate with clients and investment teams to prioritize products based on the PMX strategy. Utilize your expertise to create compelling narratives that prioritize products and ensure a significant impact on our clients' success
Operational Excellence & New Business Development: Ensure adherence to operational processes, review audits, and lead investment response for new business opportunities such as RFPs and pricing grids. Provide a challenging yet rewarding environment for career growth while contributing to Spark Foundry's overall business strategy.
You will be an inspiring leader, demonstrating strategic acumen and a passion for driving impactful investment decisions;
- Proven experience in a senior-level media investment role within the industry
- Exceptional leadership skills and the ability to inspire and motivate teams.
- Strong understanding of media landscapes, trading strategies, and investment practices
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and relationship-building skills
- Previous experience in managing media audits, dealing with auditors, trading issues inflation, campaign underperformance, and queries
- Go-getter – Ability to demonstrate gravitas and leadership skills to achieve Spark Foundry@PMX objectives and drive success.
*A detailed Job Description will be shared with all applicants. We look forward to receiving your application!
Spark Foundry UK has fantastic benefits on offer to all of our employees. In addition to Pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical and Income Protection Plans we also offer;
- WORK YOUR WORLD opportunity to work anywhere in the world, where there is a Publicis office, for up to 6 weeks a year
- FAMILY FRIENDLY POLICIES We provide 26 weeks of full pay for the following family milestones: Maternity. Adoption, Surrogacy and Shared Parental Leave
- FLEXIBLE WORKING & BIRTHDAY DAY OFF You are entitled to an additional day off for your birthday, from your first day of employment
- GREAT LOCAL DISCOUNTS This includes membership discount with Soho Friends, local restaurants and retailers in Westfield White City and Television Centre
Full details of our benefits will be shared when you join us!
As part of our dedication to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees and candidates in our application process.
Please inform your dedicated Talent Acquisition Partner of any additional support you need during your application process.