Salary: £8.98 per hour
Shift hours: Part Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Helpdesk Operative to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To allocate all service requests to the duty Service Team.
- Accurately record details of the caller, problem and severity and ensure that the Helpdesk Manager is aware of situations which could develop into issues.
- To ensure that the Sodexo radio communications policy is adhered to, and report any abuse or violation of the system.
- To co-ordinate via the radio system/telephone the service required e.g. conveyance of patients, equipment etc. Dispatching tasks to the Sodexo facilities team.
- Carry out duties in a polite, considerate and professional manner ( i.e. telephone answering procedure)
- To be responsible for inputting information relating to all Service requests on the computerised Service management system in an accurate and timely manner as per procedures, SLA’s and KPI’s. Attention to detail when obtaining and inputting information is very important as mistakes can be costly.
- Achieve a high degree of client satisfaction, applying logic and common sense to requests for assistance, ensuring that identified criteria are escalated in accordance with Sodexo’s procedures.
- To report all disciplinary and complaint matters to the department manager.
- To be aware of fire and major incident procedure, in particular the role of the Sodexo Services.
- Assist in the implementation of any agreed recommendations, which affect the Sodexo Service.
- Assist in the development of systems and working practices that ensure the provision of both a cost effective and quality service.
- Assist and support the Manager with Helpdesk related administration, providing the Manager with the appropriate reports.
- Carry out other administrative duties as and when required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Good I.T. skills
- Organisational skills
- Good communications and literacy skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to comply with service requirements in line with client policies at all times.
- Observance of Health and Safety legislation at all times
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of how a hospital works
- Previous helpdesk knowledge
Location: Stoke Mandeville Hospital, England