At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an Highways Service Operative to join our team in Halton & Warrington at Tarmac.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
This is a varied, complex, and rewarding position. Reporting directly to the Ganger, you will;
- Work with the Maintenance team and deliver Highway Maintenance Reactive Works on the Halton & Warrington TMC.
- You will specifically focus on kerbing, paving, and resurfacing of footways and carriageways in accordance with the client’s needs
- Working with the Ganger to ensure that all work streams are fully compliant with SHE requirements and that works are being executed to the highest standards.
- Be an experienced Highway Maintenance Operative
- Hold an HGV Licence
- Willing to undertake out of hours winter maintenance
- Must be able to work some nights and weekends
- Be able to follow instructions from the Ganger and communicate politely and effectively with internal & external customers
- Work in line with the companies Safety, Health & Environmental policies
Location: Warrington, Cheshire, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/115/2228