Our multi-award-winning organisation is looking to recruit a Housekeeping Assistant to join our Hospitality team. This role may include some weekend working.
The role of Housekeeping Assistant will involve the delivery of Hospitality Services within our Campus, Care Homes, and Community Centres to excellent standards.
What you will be doing
You will have a key role ensuring we deliver an excellent service to our service users, creating an inviting and pleasant environment. You will:
- Deliver housekeeping activities to the highest standard, ensuring that cleanliness levels are maintained across Jewish Care
- Ensure safe and hygienic working practices are delivered
- Support the wider hospitality teams with events and festivals.
- Provide support with laundry duties, including distribution, washing, ironing, and preparation.
- Ensure Infection Control procedures are followed
- Inspect, monitor, record, and report, products, appliances, and consumables that are required
- Ensuring general waste, both clinical and recycling, is disposed of in accordance with the Waste Disposal Policy.
- Reporting any hazards or maintenance issues to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience working within a housekeeping environment, working both independently and within a team.
- COSHH training and Current Accredited Infection Control Certificate or willingness to be trained
- Cleaning experience in similar environment with a commitment to achieving high standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Understanding of the challenges and sensitivity required to support vulnerable people