Shift hours: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an HVAC engineer to work on 2 CNI locations.
The successful post-holder will be responsible for providing service, maintenance, fault finding repair on a range of Air Conditioning equipment including Splits, Multi Splits, VRVs and VRFs to a range of customers and clients offering a 6-star customer experience.
Commitment to customer care, working collaboratively with colleagues, clients & customers is at the heart of what we do every day. We’ll look to you to carry out minor/major installation projects and reactive callouts on all associated HVAC equipment, general fault finding and repairs to HVAC assets and services. You will also be required to maintain up to date records of all work carried out on plant and equipment within the site manuals both hard copy files and electronic.
- Service, maintenance, fault finding repair on a range of Air Conditioning equipment including Splits, Multi Splits, VRVs and VRFs
- Managing of F gas register for both sites
- Management of suppliers and sub-contractors on and off site
- Develop and maintain project installation programme using EXCEL or MS Project
- Preparation of internal project reports/maintain a site diary, reporting to Project Manager
- Site commissioning and client sign off and all necessary documentation
- Attend all site meetings and record minutes of meetings
- Interpreting drawings for fabrication and installation with approved mechanical subcontractors
- Health and Safety – Prepare a detail method statement and risk assessments and have up to date health and safety training certificates
- We are keen to speak to Engineers who are F Gas Category 1 qualified with a strong maintenance background
- Level 2 AC & Refrigeration or any other building services related qualifications would be ideal.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
Our engineers are self-motivated and don’t shy away from solving problems. With a safety focus at the forefront of everything they do they’re enthusiastic, energetic and eager to make a difference.
If you feel like you would be a good fit then we would love to hear from you.