We are Eden Futures, and we deliver exceptional support services for people aged 18 and over who have learning disabilities, autism, mental ill health and associated complex needs.
Due to growth we are looking to recruit a Recruitment Lead which will be a crucial role in delivering high volume recruitment and managing the end to end process, predominantly for Support Workers, Management/Supervisory and Administration roles for our new service developments.
The role will require you to work remotely so we are flexible with regards to location.
Successful candidates will be required to have a Standard DBS check prior to commencing employment.
- Proactively source candidates using a variety of methods including job boards, social media platforms, career events etc
- Recruiting and supporting the management of the recruitment process from initial advert through to onboarding stage
- Grow an active candidate database for future needs – Actively sourcing, nurturing and pipelining candidates from entry-level to senior management
- Work with hiring managers on selection criteria for candidates
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Plan and schedule interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and interviews
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders
- Maintain and update the Applicant Tracking System
- Develop relationships with external agencies and participate in career and networking events
- Support and/or lead recruitment drives to populate the talent pipeline across the various channels
- Use all available tools and resources to ensure advertising is written with a specific and aligned focus to our brand
- Ensure each vacancy have a clearly defined recruitment possess which is fair and consistent
- Assist with the regular review of assessments/ task briefs based on the specific role competencies
- Carry out pre-employment checks, in particular references and DBS Checks.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience of managing high-volume recruitment
- Strong candidate delivery/resourcing background
- Familiarity with social media, C.V. databases, and professional networks
- Experience working with an ATS
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with sector trends
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and across multiple projects and to prioritise based on business needs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and adaptability to talk to candidates at all levels, as well as senior stakeholders across the business
- A team player who engages well with others
- Driven to source and match the right candidate to the right role
- Experienced in working to timescales and targets
- Energetic and delivery focused
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Passionate about delivering a first-class service
About the Company
Eden Futures is about enabling people to live fulfilling lives in whatever circumstances people choose. We support people to be as independent as possible to achieve what they want to with their lives.
Our overall aim as an organisation is to provide a high-quality service that empowers Service Users to lead normal lives, and to be the provider of choice.
We are proud to have the Advanced (Gold) Investors in People (IIP) standard, which put us in the top 2% of organisations internationally that are part of IIP!