One Call Analyst (Property Support Analyst)
- 6 month FTC
- Full Time – 5 days per week in our Prezzo Support Centre, Islington, London
First, let us introduce ourselves…
We opened our first restaurant in New Oxford Street, London, in 2000. Since then, we’ve become one of the most well-known and loved Italian dining restaurants on the high street. We’re all about bringing people together to enjoy delicious Italian classics, in beautiful settings – whatever the occasion.
What we’re looking for…
We’re looking for a One Call Analyst (Property Support Analyst) to join our ‘One Call’ team and provide front-line primary support to Restaurants and Support Centre teams in a wide variety of areas. Our One Call team act as the first line of support for issues, and using their detailed knowledge of Prezzo will find the solution for restaurant problems allowing the teams to focus on looking after our customers.
As a Property Support Analyst, you will provide front-line primary support to Restaurants and support centre teams in a wide variety of areas. They are the first line of support for issues in any number of areas including but not limited to:
- Mainly Property helpdesk support
- 1st Line IT Support
- Guest Query management
- Supply Chain Issues
- Stock Control/Invoice Query
- Commercial queries (partnership offers, delivery partner issues etc)
- Marketing issues (CRM queries, Menu issues)
- Finance and Payroll Queries
Using your detailed knowledge of Prezzo, your focus will be to find a solution to restaurant problems, allowing our restaurant teams to focus on looking after our guests.
Where issues cannot be fixed by the team, you will be an expert in sorting the issues with the aid of third parties and our internal support teams. You will manage each issue through to resolution within a defined SLA, communicating with the restaurant (or customer) throughout the process to ensure they always have the latest updates available.
The ideal candidate must have excellent problem-solving skills in order to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problems, or when appropriate, escalate or route them to appropriate partners.
- Working within the Property Help desk and dealing with low-key escalations from sites.
- Receiving, logging, and managing calls from internal staff via telephone and email.
- Resolve all types of helpdesk queries including troubleshooting IT hardware and software issues, dealing with guest queries and other general support centre issues.
- Escalation of unresolved calls to the Internal or external resources, and management of external suppliers to resolve these issues
- Occasional administration duties.
- Publishing support documentation to assist other team members to resolve future issues.
- Assisting in the administration and maintenance of the Point-of-Sale systems, recipes, and stock items when required.
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate.
- Working on the Guest Relations helpdesk, assisting with guest queries.
Experience and Technical Skills:
- Experience in recording and solving support issues from customers, prioritising requests, implementing, and communicating timely solutions.
- Familiar with help desk procedures and change management processes.
- Experience in Restaurant operations and restaurant processes both front and back of house
- Experience working within Property Helpdesk systems (Desirable)
- Hospitality Experience (Desirable)
- Experience working with Stock and EPOS systems (Desirable)
Interpersonal Skills :
- Analytical thinking – acquiring understanding of a problem or situation by breaking it down systematically into its component parts and identifying the relationships between these parts
- Attention to detail – applying quality standards to all tasks undertaken and ensuring that nothing is overlooked
- Information acquisition – well developed analytical and problem-solving capabilities in identifying gaps in the available information required to understand a problem or situation and devising means of remedying such gaps
- Customer focus – understanding the needs of the internal or external customer and keeping them in mind when taking actions or making decisions
- Oral and written expression – communicating effectively by word of mouth and in writing.
- Strong time management responsibility and project management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for communicating complex technical issues to both peers and non-technical staff.
We’re proud to have won awards in 2021 for Fair Employment at the Youth Friendly Employer Awards, the International Green Apple Award for Environmental Best Practice, the “Best Pizza Restaurant – Chain” at the PAPA Industry Awards, and finalists for the National Recycling Awards.
We also have a big focus on mental health and wellbeing, and we’re proud to have been accredited with the London Health Workplace Award Foundation Level, and to have been finalists for the “Best Mental Health Strategy” at the Employee Benefits Awards 2021, and “Best use of Benefits Technology” at the Employee Benefits Awards 2022.
- Structured career development opportunities
- 50% staff discounts at all Prezzo and other amazing retail offers
- Birthday day off
- Uncapped refer a friend scheme: earn up to £1000 for each friend successfully referred
- Wagestream membership – our financial wellbeing platform
- Life Assurance
- Free 24/7 access to online GP services, legal support and financial and debt management
- Grazie! – our reward and recognition platform
- Dedicated wellbeing and mental health support
Prezzo Values and Behaviours
Our Prezzo Values are delivered through the same behaviours seen in all our people, from our CEO to our newest recruit.
We have 4 values… One Team, Genuine Connection, Drive to Succeed and Pride.
-working together, with a common purpose, to achieve our goals
-building genuine relationships, where nothing is too much trouble
Drive to Succeed
-being bold enough to do the right thing, even when it’s hard, to help improve and grow
-making memorable moments by caring about everything we do, so everyone leaves wanting to return
At Prezzo, we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from underrepresented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
Location: Prezzo – IT Services and Infrastructure
Salary: £26000.00 – £28000.00 per annum fixed term contract