Junior Business Development Manager
About the Service / Department
The Integrated Development Team supports in delivering Hestia’s ambitious business development goals, securing income from a range of sources. As a member of the Business Development Team, you will help us explore opportunities for growth, develop existing services and strategically manage relationships with key stakeholders.
About the role
- You will be responsible for helping Hestia retain and win services by writing method statement responses and assisting with the completion of accurate bid documentation for submissions
- You will support key Hestia Personnel in the mobilisation of services from award to go-live
- Support with Pre-Qualifying Questionnaires (PQQ)/ Selection Questionnaires as required by the Business Development Team
- Contribute to the preparation and writing of method statements as part of Invitation to Tender (ITT) responses
- Assist the team in completing tender risk checklist commenting on issues for consideration at each stage in the procurement process
- Provide admin support and participate in weekly business development meetings
- Assist the team in maintaining the good practice database containing all answers to a range of question types with links to an Excel worksheet
- Be prepared to learn about procurement practices and keep up to date with commissioning trends and priorities in housing, care, support, health and community developments nationally, but particularly in London
- Attend tender briefings, strategic and partnership meetings as required by the Senior Business Development Managers
- Strong writing skills
- Good communicator
- Time management
- Task prioritisation
- Basic research and analysis experience
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding issues and ability to address them appropriately.
Please note if offered a role with Hestia, you will be issued a conditional offer based on satisfactory references and a Basic or Enhanced DBS check.
Hestia is a disability confident employer, committed to the employment and career development of individual with disabilities. As part of this commitment, we operate a guaranteed interview scheme for all applicants with disabilities who meet the minimum criteria for the role they have applied for. We will also accommodate reasonable adjustment during the selection and interview process and throughout your employment with us.
Hestia positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. But we particularly welcome individuals from an ethnic minority background and those with disabilities to apply. As an organisation, we are committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and value the skills, abilities, talent and experiences, different people and communities bring to our organisation.
Work Pattern: Flexi (Not required to work Bank holidays) Full-time, Permanent
Full Time Equivalent Salary: £33,924