Shift hours: Permanent
Foodbuy is a leading food procurement organisation based in the UK. With over £1bn of managed spend, we bring together the widest range of foodservice and hospitality clients on the planet to buy food, and everything associated with it. We work closely with our clients to deliver expert procurement services saving them both time and money and enabling them to focus on what really matters to their businesses.
NHS Supply Chain: Food put the NHS at the heart of everything we do. Operating with integrity at all times, we combine insight and innovation with collaborative, long-term partnerships to deliver against our customer’s goals; adding value to their food service operations. Our food procurement expertise, culinary heritage and safe supply chain solutions set us apart from our competitors.
As a Junior Data Analyst in our NHS Supply Chain team, you will be responsible for creating and managing the core business data with the ultimate goal of providing product level savings and generating additional income through the retail business with the creation of master data and bespoke switching documents. We want to drive financial efficiency and a ‘customer first’ mentality through insight lead continuous improvements.
If you’re a recent Graduate that enjoys working on spreadsheets and regards oneself as a MS Excel whizz, this could be the perfect role for you. Engaging in stakeholder queries and ensuring the teams have the data and reports they need. Apply today for more information on the opportunity!
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in functions such as pivot tables, v-lookups, sumifs and other business fundamentals required.
- Experience in using Microsoft Access is desirable
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of working in a catering environment is desirable