Salary: £10.5 per hour
Looking for a spicy new role?
We’re looking for a motivated and passionate Kitchen Assistant who will be the heart of our operation for Venue Collection on a permanent casual basis. You’ll join a team that takes a real pride in what they do, in their food, in their brand but most of all pride in their people. In Venue Collection you’ll get given every opportunity to progress within a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Venue Collection? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing delicious, high-quality food that delights our clients and customers
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness of the kitchen and surrounding areas
- Ensuring the correct use of all machinery and equipment
- Assisting with the loading or unloading of deliveries and supply vehicles
- Representing Venue Collection and maintaining a positive brand image
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Our ideal Kitchen Assistant will:
- Demonstrate an ability to manage pressure, prioritise tasks and communicate effectively at all levels
- Be an excellent team player
- Have a committed and organised approach
- Have a desire to succeed in your role
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Be flexible to work shifts
- Demonstrate Exceptional timekeeping and reliability
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
As part of Compass you?ll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK?s biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/0605/94176001/52475340/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.