Location: Woldingham Road, Warlingham,
Salary: Up to £22,800
Up to £22,800
Holroyd Howe is one of the UK’s leading contract caterers, providing fresh innovative food services solely to independent schools and colleges. We are a team of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children of all ages in order to meet the bespoke requirements of each school.
Can you commit to feeding hungry tummies as well as hungry minds? We serve more than just a meal in our kitchens, so are you the exceptional Kitchen Porter we’re looking for?
If you are looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further, then look no further and apply!
WHAT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY:
Being a Kitchen Porter is about being perfectly placed to see how one of our kitchens operates. It means being able to work in all areas of the kitchen, helping chefs, building your knowledge and playing an important role in the smooth running of the operation.
- Helping with deliveries
- Taking responsibility for maintaining the cleanliness of our kitchen and restaurant
- Learning simple food preparation skills.
- Assisting with customer queries
- Ideally experience as a Kitchen Porter in a hospitality environment.
- Experience in a multi-faceted fast paced environment.