Salary: £10.85 – £10.85
Shift hours: Part Time
Sodexo are currently looking to add to our casual team at The Royal Academy of Arts, London to deliver a world class guest experience. We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team
Working alongside the restaurant team, you will be part of a dynamic group that aims to provide quality fresh food that not only exceeds our guest expectations, but is also in line with agreed company & legal standards.
The Kitchen Porter is a vital role; making service possible and providing support for the whole restaurant team. They need to enjoy organising themselves well, communicating positively with the whole team and take pride in delivering sparkling clean equipment and premises in a fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have excellent levels of personal hygiene and presentation standards
• Be consistently punctual for all scheduled shifts
• Follow the company and legal responsibilities of a food handler
• Ensure the cleanliness standards of presentation of the back of house, front of house and all storage areas are excellent at all times
• Clean and maintain all kitchen equipment to maximize efficiency & prolong life
• Accept all deliveries to Peyton & Byrne/Sodexo standards and to ensure that all stock meets both company and legal standards, as set out by the kitchen management team
• Assist in accurate record keeping, security and safe storage of all relevant deliveries
• Assist in the implementation all fire regulations and procedures and assist in evacuations as necessary
We are looking for flexible individuals to join us at The Royal Academy of Arts, which is open from 10am – 6pm from Tuesday – Sunday and closed on a Monday.
Location: Burlington House, Piccadilly, London, England