Our multi-award-winning organisation is looking to recruit a Laundry Assistant to join our Hospitality team. This role may include some weekend working.
The role of Laundry Assistant will involve the delivery of Hospitality Services within our Campus, Care Homes, and Community Centres to excellent standards.
What you will be doing
You will have a key role ensuring we deliver an excellent service to our customers, creating an inviting and pleasant environment. Your core duties will involve:
- Ensure laundry activities are delivered to the required standard so that the highest standards of cleanliness are maintained across Jewish Care.
- To ensure on all occasions safe and hygienic working practices are delivered in order to satisfy Health and Safety at Work and other statutory legislation.
- To consistently deliver excellent customer service and build positive working relationships with colleagues and services, always responding to feedback to improve the housekeeping service.
Who are we looking for?
You will ideally have previous, working both independently and within a team. You will need:
- Some knowledge of COSHH
- Understanding of the challenge of and sensitivity needed to care and support vulnerable people
- Ability to take on responsibility and cope with repeated sustained pressure