Most of the people we support are autistic or have a learning disability or a mental illness. Many have experienced trauma, and lots communicate distress in ways we don’t always immediately understand. To help us connect, we embrace the ethos of Positive Behaviour Support.
To help people live the life they want because others have heard and understood what they have to say, it’s important our teams have the right skills, knowledge and understanding.
We are looking for a positive, proactive and enthusiastic Learning & Development Administrator, you will provide a professional point of contact for all staff and visitors whilst providing administrative support to the Learning & Development Team. This pivotal role is an exciting opportunity to think outside the box and make a difference.
Successful candidates will be required to have an Enhanced DBS check prior to commencing employment.
- Design and produce visual aids as requested for training courses (e.g. power point presentations)
- Ensure KPI data is compiled periodically in line with the demands to meet current company training targets
- Liaise with external training providers in seeking the best service for the needs of our organisation (e.g. First Aid)
- Prioritise time sensitive tasks and effective time management.
- Be responsive to changing needs of the business
- Ensure all files and records are designed, created and updated as needed
- Ensure all resources are maintained, such as training materials, standards etc.
- Respond to requests from other departments / agencies in seeking and providing information on current training needs.
- Greeting visitors in a courteous manner and providing refreshments / hospitality as needed.
- Create training files and maintaining databases on excel spreadsheets
- Support to ensure candidates are registered, monitored and certificated through the apprenticeship scheme.
- Undertake general administrative duties as required, such as typing, filing, photocopying, sorting post, emails etc.
- General reception duties, answering the telephone and maintaining a message and visitor’s book.
- Respond to enquiries raised through the training admin email account
- Record minutes for team / standardisation meetings. Ensure these are accurately typed and distributed
- Be able lone work as well as work from an office base when required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Don’t see barriers, just opportunities to explore creative thinking
- Want to help people to be the best version of themselves
- Sensitive to difficulties faced by colleagues, be adaptable and supportive
- Demonstrate high levels of personal integrity
- Align to our values; Brave, Caring and Compassionate, Honest, Positive, Professional and Responsive
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Be willing to undertake qualifications if necessary or appropriate
- Computer literate with experience of online diary management and the use of Microsoft Teams, word, excel and inputting data onto into internal systems.
About the Company
Eden Futures is about enabling people to live fulfilling lives in whatever circumstances people choose. We support people to be as independent as possible to achieve what they want to with their lives.
Our overall aim as an organisation is to provide a high-quality service that empowers Service Users to lead normal lives, and to be the provider of choice.
We are proud to have the Advanced (Gold) Investors in People (IIP) standard, which put us in the top 2% of organisations internationally that are part of IIP!