This position demands absolute discretion and confidentiality. The person must have knowledge of the Conveyancing legal field, be able to use their own initiative, handle multiple priorities, be self-motivated and have excellent typing skills. They must also be proficient in the use of e-mail, Microsoft Word, and have worked with a residential property case management system.
- Full secretarial support to a Conveyancer. This includes: –
- – File handling
- – Document production/form filling
- – Typing, including Legal Reports
- – Handling all phone calls and mail
- – Inputting data onto case management system correctly and accurately
- General secretarial and support duties for other members of the Legal department.
- Other administrative duties as reasonably required by the Department Head.
Redrow Group Services