Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Lifeguard to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Lifeguard, as well as daily supervision of the pool and various pool activities, you will also be responsible for:
- The management and control of all COSHH and cleaning stock.
- The daily cleaning regimes within the Gymnasium in compliance with the contract requirements.
- Attendance at the regular monthly staff training in all matters of life guarding techniques and first aid, maintain in date lifeguard qualification (NPLQ)
- Management of Swimming Pool & Sports Hall Equipment, to include storage, issue & receipt, and the maintaining of records.
- Preparation of Sports Hall areas for programmed sessions, including setting up of equipment.
- Manning of Reception as and when required, and control of access to the facility.
- Care of Fitness Suite Equipment, including regular checks, maintenance, the keeping of records, and performing customer familiarisations as required.
- Compliance with all shift patterns, work timings and regimes and Company employee policies.
- Thorough understanding of Gymnasium SOP’s, Pool NOP’s and EAP’s.
- The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the leisure industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- A flexible working attitude along with the ability to plan and prioritise workload
- A National Pool Lifeguarding qualification is essential
Location: Colchester, England