Media Planning Director – FMCG giant
Wood Lane, London, W12
We help brands make BOLD MOVES
Nowadays, brands want rapid, spectacular growth and they expect media to deliver it.
Clients used to give us media briefs that said “deliver 80% awareness” or “give me an impactful Christmas campaign.”
Now we hear
“Take me from 4th to 1st in my category”
“Help me grow 10% in a market declining 10%”
“Make me the most loved brand in my industry”
These are huge asks of media, that can’t be met through tweaking the media plan of two years ago.
Decades of advertising research prove that without a big change, large brands stay large and small brands stay small.
This is why Zenith help brands make BOLD MOVES.
Bold moves are big, brave changes to media strategy, delivering more impact for brands and more value for consumers.
Bold moves are backed up with a solid forecast – they are a better path to growth.
Bold moves build a partnership – we believe in this approach so much we link our growth to your success.
Bold Moves bring bigger ROI
This approach works for our clients, our people and consumers – it’s why we are recognised as the UK’s best media agency.
At Zenith UK, we believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger. It enables a greater idea exchange, which fosters innovation and creativity, and enriches our perspective.We are committed to Publicis Groupe’s wide variety of talent engagement and inclusion programming, and encourage our people to take an active role in continuing to drive positive change within our agency.
As the Planning Director, you'll lead the Reckitt Hygiene team's efforts, focusing on iconic brands like Finish, Harpic, Calgon, and Cillit Bang. You'll be the driving force behind the team's day-to-day activities, ensuring strategic excellence and innovative media solutions. Your role will be pivotal in turning insights into action, crafting compelling media strategies that stand out in competitive categories.
- Drive innovative planning that cuts through the noise in cluttered categories.
- Forge strong client connections, turning collaboration into brilliance.
- Guide and mentor your team, helping them reach new heights.
- Six months down the line, you'll have 2024 planning in the bag, leading the way for Finish & Household Heroes.
- Take charge of a talented team, inspiring their growth journey.
You will have:
- Experience in a media planning/activation role, with TV experience being a must!
- Bring your positive energy to a fast-paced client environment.
- Command client relationships with finesse, becoming their trusted partner.
- Lead and nurture your team, fostering motivation and growth.
- Collaborate with investment teams to keep the show running smoothly.
- Work hand-in-hand with strategists, transforming insights into impactful strategies.
- Break the mold with innovative ideas that get results.
- Champion media excellence, spreading knowledge across brands.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.