Salary: Up to £21,500 per annum
Shift hours: Permanent
Do you enjoy working in busy environments where you are responsible for multiple different services?
Our Mess Manager in our ESS sector oversee some amazing responsibility from Cleaning, Waste Management, Catering, Retail Services, 2rd Party Contractors and many others!
We’re currently seeking a Mess Manager to join our team in Southampton to oversee the smooth running of the services for one mess on site with a total of 15 direct reports to motivate and delegate tasks to, this is a big job but the right job for someone with bags of energy and enthusiasm that likes to get into the detail of any job!
Our Mess Managers work with the General Managers to ensure that the sites are running as they should. They are also responsible for the continuous improvement of a site, ensuring that grab and go services are available and well as making sure that the Messes are operating within safe covid 19 restrictions.
The successful Mess Manager for this site will have catering experience, whether it be from a Hotel/Contract Catering or Service industry with an understanding of the importance of meeting the targets and SLAs set by the client.
The successful Mess Manager will:
- Have management experience
- Understand budgeting and forecasting and how to maximise gross profits
- Know how to run a successful catering and soft facilities service
- Have a good understanding of retail methods, understand POS and grab and go concepts
- Experienced in working with budgets and forecasts
- Practice excellent communication skills
- Able to build fantastic stakeholder relationships