Your role at Signature
Our Mini Bus Drivers understand and thrive on their purpose. They help us to deliver amazing experiences for our residents and go the extra mile.
In your new role as a Mini Bus Driver, you’ll be responsible for providing a safe and courteous transportation service for residents to and from various activities.
Reporting to the Activities Manager, you’ll ensure passengers comply with the health and safety instructions and provide risk assessments for the safe operation of community vehicles. You’ll maintain paperwork and daily log records to ensure the vehicle is in good working condition and include monthly and pre-trip vehicle inspections.
Your friendly and vibrant personality will nurture positive relationships with our residents, providing an enthusiastic and rewarding journey experience.
What Signature Offer
- From £12.00 per hour
- Bank/Part time shifts available
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 bank holidays depending on length of services
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Free meals on shift for staff working 6+ hours
- Life Assurance Scheme
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You need to have full, clean UK Drivers Licence free from prior bans or excessive penalties. You’ll also need to undertake a Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) training course as required. You’ll be able to handle emergency situations and be considerate to our residents.
Job Reference: signaturec/TP/543/8646