Salary: £25,000 per annum
Shift hours: Full Time
Sodexo are looking to recruit a Mobile Deputy Cleaning Manager to cover sites across the Avon and Somerset Police contract.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience cleaning professional to join our fantastic team supporting the Avon and Somerset Police.
You will have some supervisory or management experience and keep up to date with industry standards
You will work with a team of 80+ cleaners and reporting in to the Contract Cleaning Manager you will plan, organise and co-ordinate all cleaning activity across the 46 sites.
The role is Mon-Fri 8:30-5pm, but, because some of our cleaners are on site from 5am we may need you to start a little earlier on occassion!
You will also need to be able to pass Police Vetting if successful
- To assist in the planning, organisational and management delivery within the cleaning operational business area
- To ensure standards of service are achieved, maintained and developed.
- To grow services in order to meet client and commercial expectations
- Continually monitor all cleaning standards and hygiene standards
- Ensure operational excellence within your area of responsibility
- To maintain excellent client/customer relationships
- Demonstrate experience of working in a similar role within the service industry at a comparable level or ready to move in to a manager role.
- Strong knowledge of health and safety and COSHH regulations.
- Ability to prioritise and deploy resources effectively
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Previous cleaning experience
Location: Taunton, England